Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Episode 158: Famous Music Groups in Japan


H: Hello! This is KSU student podcast.

D: My name is Daisuke and this is Hiroya. Hi, Hiroya! You look so sleepy.

H: Yeah, Actually I was reporting at midnight yesterday.

D: Oh, Have you already submitted it ?

H: Yeah, I managed it somehow. Why don’t you talk about your favorite artists?

D: Oh, that’s nice! Let’s talk about Japanese Band.

H: OK! Do you any recommended artists?

D: Yes, I have. Do you know ONE OK ROCK?

H: I know the name, but I don’t know much about it.

D: That’s right, this band is really cool!

H: Oh, really? Tell me in detail.

D: Of course! The origin of the band’s name is that they often practiced at one o’clock. Because they could borrow the practicing place at this time easily. So they named it ONE OK ROCK. They are very famous for young people in the world because vocal’s voice is very cool and beautiful. Also he speaks English fluently. So he can sing English lyrics mixed in one song. It’s so cool.

H: I see. I got interested in it.

D: I’m glad! Tell me your recommended artists too.

H: OK! My recommended artist is RADWIMPS. Its name is American slang. At the time of formation it was the name “WOKASHI” The vocals of that band are very beautiful. And the lyrics are wonderful.

D: That’s interesting. Do you have any songs you recommend?

H: ”Manifesto” is recommended.

D: I’ll listen to the song! I recommend “Re:  make”

H: OK! I’ll listen too!

D: That’s good. It was nice to know a new band!

 

That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment