Friday, May 26, 2017

Episode 159: Have you ever heard of Sword Art Online?


O:  Hi, my name is Taku.

Y:  Hi, my name is Takumi. This is KSU student podcast.

O:  What are you doing?

Y:  I’m reading a novel.

O: What is the title?

Y: This title is Sword art online.

O: Maybe, is it called SAO?

Y: Yes.

O: OK. I know it. I watch the TV version.

Y: I watch that too.

O:  what is your favorite series?
 My favorite series is Ainkuratsudo.

Y: What scenes do you like?

O: I like first boss battle scene.

Y: That’s great! But I like #4 better.

O:  Why do you like it?

Y: Shirka is very cute!!

O: Oh, OK…  What series do you like?

Y: Maybe you don’t know. It was web novel first.

O: Really? I don’t know.

Y: Then it was written into a series. This tile is “Alicization.”
This part become a novel. There are ten books.

O: Oh, ten books!! It is a very long series.
O: When did it begin?

Y: It probably began in 2011.
Y: It is written on the web for 16 years.

Y: I read all novels.
Y: So it was tiring to read.

O: Then, my favorite character is Shinnon.
What is your favorite character?

Y: My favorite character is Alice.

O: Alice? I don’t know that character.

Y: This character appears in the novel and games.

O: I don’t know it indeed.

Y: I play a game called “memory deflagration.” Alice appear in this.

O: What type of game do you like?

Y: It is an action RPG game.
Why don’t you do it, too?

O: It’s looks fun. I try it.

Y: Thank you for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment