Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Episode 160: Hanshin Tiger's Fans talk about their Favorite Team


T:  This is KSU Podcast. My name is Takahiro and this is Kazuya. Hi Kazuya! What club did you join?

K: I joined the baseball club circle, because I like playing baseball.

T: Oh, baseball. What team do you like?

K: Hanshin Tigers. It’s interesting to me.

T: What do you like about Hanshin Tigers?

K: Firstly, its fans are powerful, so it’s interesting to watch.

T: I watched them on TV. They look exciting.

K: They keep cheering until the end of the baseball season.

T: That’s great! Anything else?

K: Secondly, some accidents were caused by Tigers fans.

T: I don’t know about that well. What happened?

K: When Tigers won the Central League Pennant, Colonel Statue was dropped into the river.

T: Wow. It seems like a festival…by the way, who is the greatest player on the Tigers?

K: I think Takasi Toritaniis the greatest player in Tigers.

T: Why do you think so?

K: Because he is good at batting and catching. He got a golden glove prize four times. He has a good eye for batting. Now he has 1909 hits. I hope he will get 2000 hits in this season.

T: I felt wonderful, even if I’m only hearing it. I think he will get 2000 hits in this season.

K: How about watching baseball together?

T:  I want to baseball games. Thank you for telling me.

K:  Thanks for listening. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment