Monday, June 5, 2017

Episode 161: Traveling as a College student


This is KSU student podcast. My name is Shoji and Daiki.

S) I have not traveled anywhere. So I became a college student and want to go traveling to various places now!

D) That is a good ideas. I also want to go various places, too. Where would you like to go if you go on a trip?

S) I guess it is overseas. There are lots of wonderful sightseeing spots in japan. But now I want to go abroad if I have with time.

D) I think so, too. There are a lot of overseas countries which I want to go. But Australia is the place that I want to go most.

S) Australia? Why?

D) There are many famous places and buildings in Australia. For example, Sydney Opera house, Uluru rock and coral reefs.

S) It is the place that seems to be very interesting. Where is the place that you want to go most?

D) Mmm…. Uluru rock! I want to see the subset I have heard that the morning sun and sunset seen from that place.

S) I wanted to look, too. I put Australia on my list.

D) Where does you want to go to for a trip?

S) The country which I want to visit in America. I have a bit of a dangerous image right now but I want to go because there are many sightseeing spots!

D) America? It is good. Where is the place you want to go most in America?

S) I wish to see the statue of Liberty and Times Square! I also want to go to a theme park such as USH and Disney.

D) Oh! I often see times Square on TV.

S) I want to take pictures once I go to a place.

D) It is a good idea! Those kinds of pictures are really memories.

S) Yes! I’d like to put such pictures on Instagram as well.

D) It’s so modern!

S) Hahahaha… What other place would you like to go?

D) The country which I want to go next to Australia is Spain.

S) Oh----. It’s good! Was Saqrada Familia in Spain?

D) Yes! I want to go to see it! In fact, Saqrada Familia is still under construction. Because it is going to be completed in 2026, I want to go when its finished.

S) I was surprised. But we will not be university students in 2026.

D) Oh, it’s mistake! Where do you want to go next?

S) The other country that I want to go the UK.

D) Oh! What is the reason?

S) I love Harry Potter so much! Even Harry Potter in USJ I went to many times, but I still want to see that real shooting location once.

D) That’s nice! I also love Harry Potter! What kind of scene buildings are there in England?

S) There are various things. There are 9 and three quarter Platform lines at King’s cross station and the Gringtts Bank was shot at the Australia Embassy.

D) It is a famous place!

S) That’s right! Especially I love which 「The order of the Phoenix」and the place which looks like Sirius Black’s house is also nearby. I also want to go once.

 

That’s all for today, Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment