Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Episode 202: The Manga of Togashi Yoshihiro


T: Hello, Daiki.

D: Hello, Tatsu. This is KSU Student Podcast.

T&D: We are going to tell you about Yoshihiro TOGASHI.

T: I tell you about profile and image from readers.

D: I tell you about famous comics and current status.

T: First, I’ll tell you about his profile. He was born in Shinjou, Yamagata.

He graduated from Numata elementary school, Meirin junior high school, Sinjoukita high school.

D: He hasn’t debuted yet, has he?

T: Yes. When he went to Yamagata University, He got 24th hop-step award by “juranomiduki”, 34th teduka award quasi-winning and debuted “tonda birthday present”.

D: He got a lot of awards. He is a great man.

T: That’s right. After that, he serialized “tendeshouwarucupid”, “yu-yu-hakusyo”, “levelE” and HUNTER×HUNTER.

D: Second, I’ll talk about his famous comics. I think "yu-yu-hakusho, "level E" and "HUNTER×HUNTER" are very famous. These comics are famous not only Japan but also in foreign countries. Have you ever read these comics?

T: Yes, there are very interesting.

D: I think so too. These three works are serialized in "weekly shounen JUMP". Among them, his works are especially famous. Besides, these three works were made into an TV animations and animated movies.


T: I have watched the animations.

D: He has sold 100,000,000 comics in total. It is very great record.

T: I see, it is a very large figure. Third, I’ll talk about his image from readers. Readers think he is lazy.

D: I think so too. He always has rests.

T: Do you know why he often takes a rest?

D: I don’t know because he hasn’t told us the reason.

T: That’s right. So, readers think why he takes a rest. For example, social phobia, habit lazy, absorbing games, child’s exam for entrance child making and so on. And, his symptom is called “togashibyou”.

 D: It’s very funny. “Togashibyou” is clearly described. Finally, I talk about his current status. He often takes a break in his works, but HUNTER×HUNTER is serialized "weekly shonen JUMP" from June in this year. In addition this, the newest comic is released on June. Therefore, many fans were delighted with this event.

T: I read the newest comic. It is very interesting.

D: I read it too. But unfortunately, he took a break again in September, so many fans felt sorry about it. He says that he will go back to the schedule by the end of this year.
I want to read the next part of the story, but I wait until he can write and complete his works.

 T: Me too. I want to read the next story.

 T&D: We talked about Yoshihiro TOGASHI. Thank you for listening to KSU Student Podcast.

See you!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment