Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Episode 201: How to play tennis


A: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Taku and this is Daiki.

A: Hi. Did you have nice weekend?

B: Yes, I did. I enjoyed spending weekend.

A: What did you do on the weekend?

B: I played tennis with my circle friends.

A: Oh tennis? I played tennis when I was a high school student.
But I don’t play tennis well. Do you have some advice?

B: Yes. What do you want to know?

A: I dislike serving.

B: When ball is at the top, you must extend your arm and hit the ball.

A: Wow. I’m surprised. it is easy!!

B: Yes. It is enough for serve.

A: One more question?

B: of course.

A: Sometimes I hit the net with my first shot. So please give me some advice about the drop shot.

B: First, it is important that you watch professional players’ movements. Second, you should hit ball softly.

A: I should hit the ball softly! I see. When I hit the ball, it always goes straight.

B: It was good that you understand that.

A: I haven’t had this opportunity. This last question.

B: Of course. please as me anything.

A: I have heard of the lobshot method. I’m afraid that the ball will go out.

B: First you mustn’t hit too much on the top. Second you should make the ball spin. So that it hits the corner.

A: I need to hit more spin.

B: But the best method is that you should watch pro player game.

A: Who is your recommended player?

B: Of course. My recommended player is Kei Nishikori.

A: Now that you say it, I haven’t watched his game.
Thank you. I will try to play tennis next holiday.

B: You’re welcome.

A: Thank you for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment