Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Episode 203: Backpacking in Vietam


 

1: Shusuke

2: Hiroki

2: This is KSU Student Podcast. My name is Hiroki and this is Shusuke.

1: Hello! How have you been? Long time no see.

2: I am as fine as you are. By the way, how did you spend the summer vacation?

1: I went to Vietnam for 2 weeks as a backpacker in the summer vacation.

2: How did you feel about this trip?

1: It was very good. In Vietnam, things were cheap and they were all kinds of things.

2: Which city do you like the best?

1: I like Hoi An the best. The scenery of this town was very beautiful.

2: Sounds good. I'm jealous. Actually I want to be backpacker. I would like to see the aurora. So I want to go to Canada as a backpacker someday.

1: That is a good idea. I have not seen it yet so I would like to go there. Where would you like to go elsewhere?

2: I also want to go to Australia. And I want to climb Ayers Rock. Please tell me the good points of backpacking.

1: The good point is its low cost. Dormitory all over the world is cheap 700 yen per night. I especially recommend the Backpackers Hotel. I also have setup power. I think this power is important also in future life. After that, I can experience valuable experiences that I can rarely experience as a student. So I recommend you go overseas as a backpacker.

2: Sounds good. It is very good for students. I think that I am going overseas trip on spring break thanks to this information.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment