Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Episode 204: Our favorite comic books in Japan


H: Hello, Mr. Yoshida.
Y: Hi, Ms. Hana. This is KSU Student Podcast.
Y: My hobby has become reading comics recently.
H: Nice, I also like comics.
H: By the way, many comic book have become movies recently.
Y: Certainly. But I read the comics because it is more interesting.
H: Why do you think so?
Y: Because the content of the story must be changed to put it all together in about 2 hours in a movie.

H: Oh, I see.

H: Well then, do you have a favorite comic book?


Y: My favorite comic is Attack on Titan. It’s English. What I like about this manga is so bothers of the story and where their own where you can imagine the continued deployment. However, the comic amazing to me. An interesting development I had imagined more than deploying to author.


H: It sounds good!

Y: How about you?

H: Kind of my favorite manga is a girls manga. This is because from my love in reality is not quite like fun in a virtual. In Japanese, I say is “MUNE kyun”. I always read girl’s comics. It’s like a dream about girls comic.

Y: After listening to your words, I want to read girl’s manga.
Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast.
We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment