Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Episode 146: Cool Smartphone Applications


Mizuki : Hello! This is KSU Student Podcast. I’m Mizuki. We are same English class!

Aren’t we? Nice to meet you.

Mizuho : Nice to meet you too. I’m Mizuho.

Mizuki : This English class teacher is very fun and cool!

Mizuho : Oh, I see. He is Mike.

Mizuki : I don’t like English, but I can enjoy studying English.

Mizuho : I don’t like English either. We are in a group together. Let’s work hard!

Mizuki : Other people seems very clever.

Mizuho : I think so to. I feel worried.

Mizuki : Hmm, I see.

Mizuho : Please tell me your LINE address! If I don’t understand something from class,

I want you to teach me.

Mizuki : I’m sorry. I don’t use LINE because I have a flip phone.

Mizuho : Really? That’s the first time I have meet someone like you.

Mizuki : Oh… sorry.

Mizuho : Will you change to the iphone?

Mizuki : My phone is very strong. But, I want to use applications. So, I want an iphone.

Mizuki : I want to brake this old phone.

Mizuho : No! But, application are very fun!

Mizuki : I use PC to use twitter.

Mizuho : I like Instagram better than twitter.

Mizuki : What is Instagram?

Mizuho : Instagram looks like Twitter, but you can post photos and write messages.

Mizuho : We can see nice photos and movies.

Mizuki : That’s the first I’ve ever heard of this. I want to use Instagram.

Mizuho : Let’s take a picture after this class and I’ll post it to Instagram.

Mizuki : Good idea!! My flip phone has poor picture quality. I want to take a picture with

your iphone

Mizuki :I know an interesting application to take a picture with.

Mizuho : This is SNOW, isn’t it?

Mizuki : Maybe. We can be dog!! Recently models and high school girl students use it.

Mizuho : This is SNOW. Let’s try it after class!

Mizuho : Let’s take a picture!

Mizuki : Wow!!!!! I can be dog!!!!! I want to be a cat and a bear!! This application is very

fun!!

Mizuho : Yes! There are many kinds of characters.

Mizuki : I’ve decided! I’ll break my flip phone.

Mizuki and Mizuho : That’s all for today. Thank you for listening to KSU Podcast. We

hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment