Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Episode 148: Interesting Food Around the World


A: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Ami and this is Aoi.

B: Hello! How are you?

A: Hi! I’m good thanks. You?

B: I’m OK. But I have some worries. I don’t have any hobbies. What do you do in your free time?

A: I really like having foreign food at the café.

B: Wow! Sounds nice!!! What are you eating nowadays?

A: I ate Thai food recently. It was the first time I ate Thai rice but it was good.

B: I have never eaten it. I want to try. By the way, the staple food of Japanese people is rice. Do you know about other countries?

A: I like Korean food very much and the staple food of Koreans is same as Japanese.

B: And Chinese people are the same, too. I want to know about other countries.

A: Let’s search!

B: The staple food of America, Canada and France is bread.

A: In America, hamburgers are popular. And France is famous for French bread.

B: The staple food of England, Ireland and Finland is the potato.

A: Well…That’s the first time that I’ve heard it.

B: Me, too.

A: I have heard the staple food of Indian is different kinds of beans and flour. And they eat meat of buffalo, bear and reindeer.

B: Really? What taste is it? I want to eat it.

A: I want to eat it, too! I want to try it locally.

B: Shall we go on a trip together?

A: Good idea!! Let’s go!

B: Thank you for listening.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment