Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Episode 149: Strange Food Recipies


T: Hello! This is KSU student podcast.

M: I'm Masoho and this is Tomoka. Hi, Tomoka!

T: Hi, Masoho! We are going to talk about strange foods.

M: That's a good idea! I have some special recipes for strange food.

T: Wow really?! I want to know the recipes. Please tell me them.

M: Ok. I recommend "Honey and Mayonnaise Toast" to you.

T: "Honey and Mayonnaise Toast"?! That's sounds so bad....How do you make this strange dish?

M: This recipe is very simple. First, we prepare one small bowl and put 1/2 table spoon of mayonnaise and honey in the bowl apiece. Second, stir them with a spoon. Finally, spread it on bread and bake for 3minites.

T: Oh, very easy to cook it. I want to try to eat!! I know another recipe.

M: Really? What is it?

T: The name is "Milk Rice".

M: "Milk Rice"? How do you make it?

T: We can make it so easy. First we prepare some milk, sugar, and rice. Second, we put milk and sugar on rice, and mix.

M: Wow! That's very easy! What does it taste like?

T: I think this tastes like dessert not main dish.

M: Oh, I see. There are many kinds of food combinations in the world. I want to try to make more kinds of strange food!

T: That's very nice idea! I want to try, too!

M: Oh, I come up with a good idea! How would you like to make new strange food together?

T: That's a good idea! Let's think about the new recipe.

M: Ok. hummm....I know! How about this?
"Sugar Natto Onigiri"

T: Sugar and Natto?! That's terrible...
How to make it?

M: First, open a Natto case, put 1 teaspoon sugar it in and mix.
Second, we prepare rice and mix with the Natto.
Finally, make bite sized.

T: ……Ok…. It's delicious, isn't it?

M: I don't know. So we'll try!

T: Oh...ok, let's go.

M: Thank you for listening!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment