Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Episode 147: The Benefits of Live Music


S: Hi! This is KSU Student Podcast
R: Hi!
S: My name is Shoya.
R: My name is Riho. How are you?
S: I'm very excited now!
R: What happened?
S: I went to a LIVE club to see a band yesterday.
R: LIVE club? Where is it?
S: Although you can go anywhere for a Live club, I went to Osaka. Anyway, that was very, very crazy!
R: Wow, crazy? What was so good about it?
S: First, it was a live performance!!
R: Live performance??
S: Ya, we usually listen to songs from music sources, don’t we? However, there is something that we can’t feel from the music when we listen that way.
R: We can’t feel something? What’s that?
S: For example, sounds so large as to make our bodies vibrate.
R: A body vibration?! Really?
S: Well, also the singers can make mistakes while singing the song!
R: Isn’t it a bad thing?
S: Yes, but it’s also one of fun points of a live concert.
R: Oh.. Sounds strange.
S: To be sure. At the same time, we can feel that we are living.
R: I see. I was able to understand your perspective a little bit.
S: I wanna recommend that you go to a LIVE club.
R: Why?
S: We have to buy a ticket in order to watch a live. Sales of tickets has an effect on the band directly. We can enjoy watching our favorite live concerts and the band can continue their activities by themselves.
R:  We can both be happy!
S: That’s right. Music has effects on both a band and the audience. Moreover, it can also move people’s heart.
R: Sounds great! Thank you for teaching me many things about music!
S: It’s my pleasure. That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment