Saturday, December 3, 2016

Episode 157: Unique Places to Visit in Kyoto


This is KSU student podcast.

①Hi,Naohiro.
②Hi,Aki.
①What are you doing now?
②I am looking for a recommended spot in Kyoto.
①Why is that?
②My friend will come to Kyoto next week. So, I am looking for a great spot.
①Oh, that's nice. Can I help you?
②Really? I appreciate it! Are there any places you recommend?
①My favorite place is “Roumatsu”. This place of sweets and “warabimochi” is very good! That was the best warabimochi I've ever had. So, it's recommend very much.
② It must be delicious. Where is it?
①It is in Arashiyama. Arashiyama is peak of the autumn leaves. So, I think it's just right to see them.
②That's nice. But, that place is basic. Do you have any other good places?
①Hum...Let me see... How about “Yasui Konpira-gu”?
②Yasui Kopira-gu?
①Yes.
②What is that place?
①You are able to disengage yourself from an evil. And you can find a good match. The couple is made an example. A boy thought about breaking up with his girlfriend. But he couldn't say good-bye to her because, he didn't have the courage. So he went there and he prayed. Then after a few days, she said good-bye to him. His wish came true after a few days. And he got a new lover immediately. This place is not well known. But there is a hidden popular spot.
②That's interesting! I want to find a good match. Where is that?
①This place is near Gion. Gion is a very popular spot. So, I hope that you go sometime.
②It may be circled in a lot of tourist spots! Do you have anything else?
①There is one more recommendation. It is “Teradaya”. Do you know it?
②Yes, I do. The place where Ryoma Sakamoto fought!
①That's right. He is a very famous man. There is the site of “Teradaya Incident” in 1862.
②Teradaya is a long-established inn where, Ryoma Sakamoto stayed regularly in the Edo.
①Yes. It's still used as accommodations. Did you know that?
②Oh really? I didn't know.
①There is also a lot of materials. So, you can enjoy.
②If we can stay there, it's very fun!
①I think so,too.
②Thank you for making many suggestions. I can guide my friend to a interesting place. I'll make a trip schedule right away.
①I'm glad to hear that. Have a nice time!
②Thanks! That's all for today. Bye!
①Bye!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment