Friday, October 21, 2016

Episode 131: Sightseeing in Kobe


"Welcome to Kobe"

S: Hello, my name is Sae.

F: I'm Fumika. This is KSU student Podcast.

S: Hi, Fumika. Where are you from?

F: Hi, Sae. I'm from Kobe.

S: Oh,really? I'm from Kobe too.

F: I'm happy to meet someone from the same prefecture.

S: Do you knoe any good spots in Kobe?

F: Yeah! I want to present Kitano to my KSU friends, because there are a lot of modern buildings. There is a Starbucks coffee in Kitano slope. The slope is in a wooden house that was built in 1907. It looks wonderful on the outside.

S: Sounds good! But I have never been there. I'll try to go there next time!

F: Sae, where do you want to present to your KSU friends?

S: I want to present Harborland, knows an Umie. It's place you should visit if you come to Kobe. There are many foreigner tourists as well as Japanese. But, there are a lot of choices of gourmet food and shopping. It's possible to enjoy yourself throughout the day.

F: I often go there too. It's a good location. The night view also can't be overlooked. It's very beautiful,isn't it ?

S: Yes! The light-up of the port tower and the Ferris wheel makes us feel romantic.

F: I want everyone to go there. In addition to that, I also recommended Nankinmachi. Have you been there?

S: Yes! I love Nankinmachi. I often go there to eat "sesame dumpling" and "Kakuni burger". A lot of delicious foods are sold in stalls.

F: Exactly, it is Chinatown where you can enjoy eating while you walk. This place will be able to satisfy my friends.

S: I agree with you! There are still a lot of places which you can enjoy in Kobe.

F: Yeah! I want to  teach these things to my friends      as soon as possible.


S: That's all for today. Thank you for listening.

F: We hope you learned something new.

S&F: Welcome to Kobe!!!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment