Saturday, October 22, 2016

Episode 137: Things to Do in Kyoto


M  Hi Sayaka. This is KSU Student Podcast.

S   Hi Misaki.

M  What did you do this weekend?

S   I watched a movie in Kawaramachi.

M   What movie did you watch?

S   I watched 'Too Young to Die'.

M   What is it about?

S   The hero is high school student. He died during a school trip and he went to hell. He went out to the rock festival that the king of hell sponsored. If he won this festival, he could go to heaven.

M  That sounds nice.

S   Yes I had a good time. Misaki, what did you do this weekend?

M  I went shopping for a new wallet with my sister in Mitsui outlet park.

S  Did you find a good wallet?

M  Yes I found a yellow flowered wallet. It's this.

S  So cute!

M  Also I bought too many new clothes.

S  Did you eat a famous ice cream in mitsui outlet park?

M  Yes it's very, very good.

S  I want to eat it. But I don't know how to go to mitsui outlet park.

M  Really? Let's go to mitsui outlet park. And I want to watch movie. Do you know something good?

S  Is there a theater around here?

M  Yes it takes ten minutes by bus.

S. Ok. Which do you like better, action movie or romantic comedy movie?

M. I like action movies.

S  How about Deadpool?

M  Deadpool. I got interested from a tv commercial. Let's do that. When are you free?

S  On Saturday or on Sunday?

M  Oh I have a part time job on Saturday. How about meeting at ten o'clock on Sunday? After shopping we will go to watch Deadpool.

S  Ok.  Where should we meet?

M  How about the center gate of Kawaramachi station ?

S  Sure I’m looking forward to Sunday . Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment