Saturday, October 22, 2016

Episode 136: Trendy Music


World song

Kaori: Hello, this is KSU podcast. My name is Kaori and Moe.

Moe: Hello.

K: Get a load of this.

M: What’s up?

K: Recently, I went to USJ when the day was raining strongly, so I couldn’t ride the Hollywood Dream The Ride. I was so sad.

M: That’s too bad. Exactly, Haridori is a very exciting attraction. I like it the best of all the attractions in USJ.

K: Me too. When you ride it, what music do you choose?

M: Well… I often listen to No.3.

K; Oh, that music is Happily, by One direction. That is such good music.

M: I think so too. Uh, by any change, do you like western music?

K: Yes. For example I always listen to Taylor swift’s music.

M: Wow. I’m surprised. I like western music. I especially like the songs by One direction.

K: Really? I’m glad that I’m able to make a music friend.

K: By the way, you know Harry Styles broke up with Taylor?

M: I know I know, I was surprised it when I heard the news.

K: That’s right. I’m jealous of this this couple.

M: They seriously broke up. She has the song about Harry. This song name is ‘Trouble’. When I listened to it, I was scared.

K: It will be uncomfortable for him to be written about, but the song is very famous around the world.

M: However I have worried about him. I’m always on his side.

K: I see

M: Recently, when I watched Taylor’s music video, I found Charlie Path, so I’m into him. I think his voice is wonderful, just like Taylor’s.

K: what kind of music is it?

M: This kind of music! (hearing)

K: That is a very good song! I seem to get absorbed in him, too.

M: this person is also a very popular overseas.

K: it’s very interesting.

M: You and I should include another person, so we can talk about him more next time.

K: I’m very happy I want to know it by all means.

M: let’s talk about it sometimes.

K: ok. We will plan the day that we can talk about western music.

M I can’t wait for.

K: then some other time.

M: all right. See you soon, Kaori.

K: see you, Moe. That’s all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment