Friday, October 21, 2016

Episode 132: Which Season is best in Japan?


K: Hi Sora!
S: Hi Keishin!
K: Which do you like better summer or winter?
S: Ummm. I like winter better than summer.
K: Really? I like summer better than winter.
S: I think there are many good points.
K: What is it?
S: For example, snow is very beautiful and we can go skiing and snowboarding.
K: oh, that's good. But, winter is too cold. When I went skiing, I  got
frostbite.
S: Oh, that's terrible.
K: Anything else?
S: There are Christmas in December. It is a very fun event.
K: That's good. I like it too.
S: How about summer?
K: Summer has a lot of interesting events.
S: What are they?
K: It is exciting to swim in the sea or pool.
S: Uh... we could get tanned .... It hurts!
K: No problem. You should sunscreen on.
S: You are right.
K: In addition, some people enjoy suntan.
K: There are a lot of other good events.
S: Like what?
K: Fireworks display! Do you like fireworks?
S: Of course, I like them.
K: We can see and set off fireworks at night. Seeing fireworks is great
. And doing fireworks is fun. It's very beautiful.
S: I think so-too. But, do you get bit by bugs? I'm annoyed by bugs bites.
It's very itchy.
K: You're right... There are no bugs in the winter. Did my opinion got
through?
S: Yeah.  Summer has its own good points.
K: So does winter.
S: I came to like summer a little. Did you come to like winter?
K: Yes!
S: Oh. That's good.


That's all for today. thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment