Friday, October 21, 2016

Episode 133: Cultural Differences Between Japanese and Americans


A: This is KSU podcast. I'm Nana and this is Yuka.

B: There are many differences between Japanese people and American people. For example, habits and food.

A: Most Americans aren't in the habit of eating rice. They eat nothing but bread.

B: Really? So I can't think like that. I love rice too much.

A: When I went to my home stay in America, I had potato, meat, and bread for every meal.

B: Did you start to miss rice? Was it delicious?

A: Yes but I like a western food.

B: Oh yeah? What kind of Japanese food do you like?

A: I like sushi. How about you?

B: I like natto.

A: Of all Japanese food, I hate it the most.

B: Oh really? Why?

A: I don't like the smell.

B: Oh my god. It's delicious. I like it.

A: I wonder if there are such foods in other countries.
   I want to go to foreign countries.

B: That's sounds good. That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment