Saturday, October 22, 2016

Episode 138: Talking about Famous Movies


F: This is KSU student podcast.
N: My name is Nanjo and Fukuyoshi.
F: Today we’re going to talk about movies.


N: Do you know Spiderman?
F: Yes, I do. He is a very cool hero.
N: What kind of story is it? Please tell me about it!
F: Ok, but I do not know it in detail, so I’ll teach the main points of the story. When Peter, the chief character, was young, he lost his parents. He was brought up by his uncle and his aunt
N: I see!!  Tell me some more.
F: Of course!  He was bitten by the spider which was exposed to radioactivity in a certain laboratory.
N: Ouch!! It must have been painful.
F: Then he became Spider-man. Spiderman can shoot out spider silk from his hands and he uses his silk to fly around the buildings. He moves through the sir.
N: Wow!! He is very cool!!
F: Then he fights against a bad enemy for the people of the town and his beloved people.  This is the story of Spiderman


F: What movie do you like?
N: I like “Bio-Hazard”
F: Ok, it’s sounds good.  I like it too.  But, I did not see the first movie.
N: Really? It’s a waste. The first is the most interesting.
F: What’s it about?
N: At first the story takes place in the Rakuen suburbs, a city of the United States. Umbrella Company which is a super huge drug industry causes an accident and a virus scatters in an office.
F: Oh, it’s serious
N: The leading role is a woman called Alice. She is very beautiful.
F: I know Alice.   She is attractive!!
N: Yeah, but she has memory loss. And The Special Forces begin an investigation in the company where the case happened with a man and Alice. And the fight with the zombie begins after that. Alice regains her memory in the fight. There were ten people, but it became two people at the end. And it continues to the next story from there.
F: Oh, there was such a story. So, I want to watch the first movie now.


N:  I wanted to go to the movie theater when I talked about the movie
F: Sure!
N: Let's go to watch a movie next Sunday.
F: Sounds good.  Let's go to see [Pirates of Caribbean].
N: It is the movie about some pirates!!  Okay, let's go

That’s all for today. Thanks for listening. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment