Friday, October 21, 2016

Episode 135: Beautiful Places You Should Go Before You Die


K: I'm Kaho and this is Asuka. This is KSU student podcast.

A: Hi, so today we'll talking about... Beautiful places where you should go before you die. Yeah…

K: So, do you like traveling?

A: Yeah, why not! I've wanted to travel all over the world, but....

K: But..?

A: I have no money!!

K: Yeah. Me, too! But it makes you feel like you've gone on a trip if you listen to this.

A: That's awesome.

K:  Alright!  Let's get start. First place what I want to introduce is "Uyuni salt flat" Do you know this place?

A: Yeah, I've seen its photo and wanted to visit there for long time. But I don't know details. So, tell me more!

K: Alright. First it's in Bolivia, South America. Bolivia is five times as big as Tokyo. You can see a lot of stars at the sky and the surface of water. Everyone said it's like space.

A: Wow! That's soooo awesome. I've watched the video of a girl dancing there. I want to try to go and dance at there.

K: But actually it does not mean you can see that whenever. You can see it if you're lucky.

A: Don't worry. I'm a lucky girl.

K: Haha...Do you have any ideas?

A: Uhmm... Yep. Do you know "Lake Tekapo"?

K: I don't know.  What's that?

A: It's also a lake and it's in New Zealand. You can see a lot of stars.

K: Many many stars!?  That's interesting! Tell me more!

A: Maybe it's not so popular.  It's a lake in the south area of NZ. Actually there is no world heritage about the starry sky so Lake Tekapo is trying to be a first world heritage Starry sky. Fortunately, NZ has mostly sunny days.

K: How about the temperature in NZ?

A: That's great. They said great! Not so hot or cold and not so humid.

K: Amazing!  I really want to go there.

A: See!? Our university life is short, so we should go abroad as much as possible before we start working.

K: I hope we can do that.

Yeah. Okey, let's finish!

K: Thank you for your listening.

    Bye-!

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment