Friday, October 21, 2016

Episode 130: Prefecture Battle - Hyogo vs. Toyama


K: This is KSU Student Podcast. I am Koushi and this is Yuya.

Y: Hi Koushi.

K: Where are you from?

Y: I'm from Toyama. How about you?

K: I'm from Hyogo.

Y: I think that Hyogo is a very big prefecture. In particular, Kobe is the most famous city in Hyogo.

K: Yes! What is the thing which is famous in Toyama?

Y: At first, when it comes to food, masuzushi, hotaruika, and white prawns are very famous. Especially, because hotaruika’s body shines and the taste is good. It is pleasure to see and eat. What is a famous food in Hyogo?

K: Needless to say, it is Kobe beef. The beef is the highest grade. I want to eat it once. Next. What is the famous tourist resort?

Y: There is large statue of Buddha in Takoka. It is one of the most famous Buddha in Japan. When I looked at it, I was very surprised, because it is very large.
   
K: I see. I want to see it, too. Next is my turn. Rokkosan is famous for beautiful night view. You can see the night sky above Kobe there. Let's go there together someday!

Y: Good. By the way, I have a feeling of wrongness when I talk with you.

K: What? Where is strange?

Y: I think you are angry because I feel your tone is intense.

K: Oh I see. Surely you’re wrong. The words that we speak are called Kansai dialect. It may feel intense to people from areas.

Y: Sorry. I'm understanding.

K: Each Prefecture has many good point.

Y: Yes! That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment