Friday, October 21, 2016

Episode 134: What to Order When You Go to Starbucks


Y: My name is Yuki and this is Minori. How have you been recently?

M: Good! How about you?

Y: Great. What did you do last weekend?

M: I went to Starbucks and was very delicious.

Y: Oh, that's nice! There is Baked Cheese Cake Frappuccino now. Do you know about Starbucks?

M: I don't know. I want you to tell me about Starbucks, if you know much about it.

Y: OK! I'm going to explain about Starbucks. You can discover your favorite drink.

M: Thank you! Please tell me how to discover my favorite drink.

Y: You can feel free to choose your favorite drink toppings. For example, cream, sauce, chocolate chip and so on.

M: Great! However, does it cost any additional money?

Y: Yes, but you can add sauce and extra whip cream to your drink without additional charges.

M: That's sounds good. What kind of drinks can be customized? Do you know?

Y: For instance, Oreo Frappuccino. If you want to drink it, you can order a Vanilla Cream Frappuccino, with chocolate chip and chocolate sauce.

M: It is so easy. I like green tea flavor, so do you know a drink which uses green tea?

Y: Sure. It is "Green tea Frappuccino" that I recommend. If you order Green tea Frappuccino with chocolate chip and chocolate sauce.

M: It sounds delicious! I'd like to order it next time, come to think of it, it has gotten hot recently. So, I want to drink a cool and fresh beverage.

Y: If so, "Cool Lime" is the best drink for you. Cool Lime is very fresh and delicious but it is on sale for a limited time. So, you should go to Starbucks in this summer.

M: Wow! I want to Starbucks as soon as possible. Why don't you go with me?

Y: Sure. Let's go!

M:  I can't wait for the day.

Y: That’s all for today. Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment