Thursday, September 22, 2016

Episode 129: Japan Soccer Facts


Talk about the Soccer World Cup in 2010.

A: Hello! My name is Atsuya. My partner is Takumi. This is KSU student podcast. How are you?

T: Hello! I'm fine. Do you enjoy college life?

A: Hmm. . . I'm so so. Because I work in part time job recently, I'm very busy. I want more free time.

T: Me too. I’ve been doing a lot of shift recently. I want to see a movie once in a while.

A: Yeah! But the subject I'm studying in the college is very interesting. So I have been enhanced a little.

T: It's a good thing! Studying is very important. By the way, are you interested in sports?

A: Yes, I am. My hobby is watching sports. So I'm interested in sports. For example, soccer, baseball and rugby.

T: Oh! I like soccer too. Because I have played soccer since 8 years ago. So I like watching soccer games very much. Did you watch the Soccer World Cup in 2010?

A: Of course. It is very big tournament. Then I was junior high school student. I remember it well because representation from Japan advance to the final tournament.

T: That's right! Japan was very strong. Japan won the Cameroun and Denmark in group stage. I was very exciting! Keisuke Honda was really active.

A: Keisuke Honda was really cool! But also Yasuhito Endo and Eiji Kawashima not only Honda was active. Germany won the championship, but Japan gave the impression to the public. I want Japan to win the World Cup someday.

T: I think so too. I hope to come out more great soccer players like Honda. Let's trying to cheer Japan to win the Soccer World Cup in 2018!

A: That's OK! thank you for listening to our KSU podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment