Friday, September 16, 2016

Episode 114: International food


Momoha: Hello! This is KSU student Podcast. I'm Momoha and this is Saki.

Saki: Hello!

M: Hello Saki! What's up!?

S: Oh, nothing really.

M: Nothing? You sure look excited!

S: Yeah, I am. I plan on going to Korea for summer vacation. I'm looking forward to it!!

M: That sound's good! What do you want to do in Korea?

S: I want to eat "Zhajiangmian "

M: Oh, I want to eat it too!! I have never eaten it before.

S: Me too. Is it similar to Udon?

M: That could be true, but I don't think so. Let's search on the internet.

S: OK! ...Umm. Zhajiangmian is noodles in soybean paste, and it is topped with Zhajiang sauce.

M: Zhajiang sauce? I wonder what that is made from.

S: Zhajiang sauce is made from black soybeans. Zhajiangmian was originally eaten in China.

M: Oh! I'm surprised!! Speaking of China, there are many kinds of noodles. Do you know "Tantanmen"?

S: I know! Tantanmen is one of the most famous noodles in China.  It's really hot.

M: How about other Asian countries?

S: Thailand has a traditional noodle. Do you know "Pad thai"?

M: No... What is Pad thai?

S: Pad thai is made with soaked dried rice noodles, which are stir-fried with eggs and tofu, and flavored with nampla.

M: The food seems very delicious!  I'm so hungry because I have been thinking about Asian noodles.  

S: Me too! Have you already eaten lunch?  

M: No, I haven't. Let's go eat lunch together! I want to try to eat Asian noodles!

S: Nice idea! Thailand fair is held now!!

M: O.K! Let's go!

S: That's all for today.

S&M: Thanks for listening!!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment