Thursday, September 22, 2016

Episode 125: What's Happening in the World of Soccer Now?


K: Hi! Nice to meet you. I’m Keisuke.
W: Nice to meet you too. I’m Wataru.
K: Are you fine?
W: I’m fine, you?
K: Me too.
W: Where are you from?
K: I’m from Osaka. How about you.
W: I’m from Osaka, too.
K: Wow! Fantastic. Which area is it?
W: I live in Katano city. How about you?
K: I live in Ibaraki city.
W: What is your hobby?
K: Uhn… My hobby is music.
W: Nice! What kind of music do you like?
K: I like Japanese rock and Jpop.
W: OK OK. I don’t know Japanese music.
K: Really? I’ll teach you about Japanese rock and Jpop.
W: Really? Thanks.
K: Do you know “ONE OK ROCK”?
W: Ahn… a little. Is it a dance group?
K: NO NO NO NO NO. They are rock musicians.
W: Ahn… sorry sorry. What is recommended song?
K: I recommend “Always coming back”. Listen to music now!
W: OK OK. There are a lot of English lyrics.
K: Yes.
W: Do you understand lyrics?
K: No. But I’d like rhythm.
W: OK OK. I understand it. Why is there so much Englis?
K: Because, Vocal. Taka can speak English well.
W: Is he Japanese?
K: Yes.
W: It’s wonderful. I respect him.
K: Please tell your hobby.
W: My hobby is watching and playing soccer.
K: OK OK.
W: Are you interested in soccer?
K: A little. Please tell me about it.
W: Do you know what’s exciting in the soccer world now?
K: I don’t know. What?
W: There is a meet called the Euro cup.
K: I don’t know it, Please tell me about it.
W: It’s possible to see a world famous player in this cup.
K: OK OK.
W: My favorite player is  Rooney, an English international player. This player’s strong point is strong body and He strikes an intense shot. His plays make the audience excited. Wow! He is wonderful player!!
W: I want an English team to win will be. But in fact, I think the champion nation of this Euro cup will be France.
K: You were playing soccer, right?
W: Yes! I had played soccer for fifteen years.
K: Wow! That’s wonderful, isn’t it?
W: My position was MF. It is very serious position.
K: Why?
W: Because I have to give orders to my team mates.
K: I see. That’s serious, isn’t it? Which do you like watching or playing?
W: It is a difficult question. I haven’t decided, but I like to play soccer, because I like exercise.
K: That’s a good thing!! Which is more fun, watching a soccer game in the stadium or watching on television.
W: Of course, I like to go to the stadium.
K: Why?
W: Because supporters are powerful and exciting.
K: OK OK. Thank you very much.
W: You’re welcome.
K: By the way, what are you doing Saturday at noon?
W: Saturday noon? I always work part time job on Saturday noon.
K: Oh, that’s right. How about Sunday?
W: Sunday is free. I never work part time job on Sunday.
K: Would you like to watch a soccer game?
W: Soccer game? That’s sound good.
K: Wonderful! Then, I’ll call you.
W: I don’t have a cellphone.
K: Really? Then I’ll pick you up by car.
W: Thank you.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment