Thursday, September 22, 2016

Episode 124: Japanese Baseball HIstory


Hironobu: Hello! This is KSU student podcast. My name is Hironobu and this is Hiroto.

Hiroto: Hello. I’m addicted watching the most recent baseball games.

Hironobu: Really? Which are you watching, the Central League or Pacific League.

Hiroto: I’m watching the Central League.

Hironobu: League was once one. Do you know this?

Hiroto: I don’t know. What happened? There are about twelve baseball teams?

Hironobu: At that time there were only eight teams.

Hiroto: Oh, that is too few.

Hironobu: Eight teams ware Kinki Great Ring, Tokyo Giants, Osaka Tigers, Hankyu Army, Senetasu, Gold Star, Central Japan Army and Pacific. These teams changed their names but Gold star and Pacific have dissolved. The number of teams by six teams, right?

Hiroto: Yes. My favorite baseball team is the Carps.

Hironobu: Wow, the Carps are a professional baseball team in Hiroshima, aren’t you? Who is your favorite baseball player?

Hiroto: Yes, My favorite baseball player is Hiroki Kuroda.

Hironobu: Ah, He went to the major leagues, doesn’t he?

Hiroto: He was a member of the Dodgers and the Yankees. But, He went back to the Carps. His father was a professional baseball player too.

Hironobu: Really, that’s fantastic. But, I think that the most famous baseball player on the Carps is Kenta Maeda.

Hiroto: I think so too. But, He is a member of the Dodgers in the major leagues now.

Hironobu: I wish he can play an active part in the major leagues.

Hiroto: That’s right.

Hironobu: That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment