Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Episode 120: What's your weekly plan?


This is KSU Student Podcast

H   I'm sleepy today.
K   I have to get up really early for first period so it's hard.
K   What time do you get up?
H    I get up at 5:30.
K    Really? I'm the same,too.
H    Wow! It's really hard.
K    It sure is.
K    Let's changes the subject I want to live alone.
H    I want to, too.
K    However, I don't have money.
H    I don't really save money.
K    I work hard at my part time job. I work a lot, spent and yet  I can't save money.
H   Also we use money for our club and food expenses.
K   What club do you belong to?
H    I belong to the badminton club.
K    It's interesting.
K    Is the club nice?
H    It's very nice.
K    It seems fascinating! May I go next time?
H    Please come by all means.
K    When will it meet?
H    We meet after school on fridays.
K    I'll free up my schedule on friday's after school.
H    I look forward to it.
K    OK! Today is monday so let's do our best.
H    You're right. Let's do our best this week,too.

Thanks for listening. That's all for today.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment