Friday, September 16, 2016

Episode 113: School Uniform Chat

S: Hello! This is KSU student podcast. My name is Serika.
Y: My name is Yuka. It has been two month since we entered this university, right?  How is your school life?
S: I am not used to this lifestyle yet, but it is fun.
Y: Did you join anything club?
S: Yes, I did.
Y: What club did you join?
S: I join walk club. I can go to a lot of places. It seems interesting.
S: How about you?
Y: I join the orchestra and I play the clarinet.
S: Oh, it's good. I want to listen it. I hope that we can spend a good school life.
Y: Can I change the subject? Do you agree that people should wear the school uniform?
S: I disagree with school uniforms.
Y: Why?
S: Because there is no individuality.  I think it's very boring when everyone wears the same clothes.
Y: I don't think so.  School uniforms are a feature of the school. It is very interesting.  And my high school uniform was very pretty.  
S: But there are also school uniform which are not cute.  
Y: So I think that's also the individuality of the school. And I think it's hard to choose the clothes every day.
S: Certainly…But do you choose your own clothes and come to university every day now?
Y: Yes.  So I think that university should also have a uniform.

Thanks for listening. That is all for today.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment