Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Episode 119: Residents of Magic and Dream Kingdom


Topic: "Residents of magic and Dream Kingdom"


kk: Hello.  This is Kouki.

kn: And, this is Kana. This is KSU podcast. How are you?

kk: I'm fine thank you! But recently it is getting hotter and hotter…

kn: That's right… By the way, what are we going to talk about?

kk: Today we are going to talk about "Residents of magic and Dream Kingdom".
    So that is about "Disney"

kn: Disney was created by Mr. Wait Disney, wasn't it?

kk: Yeah! He is also the founder of Mickey Mouse.

kn: Disney is magic a place for me.

kk: Me too! Even when I just hear the area music, I'm under a spell.

kn: I see! Just once I'd like to go to Disneyworld in Florida!

kk: Oh, cool! It is over 100 times larger than Tokyo Disney Resort!

kn: That's great!

kk: As might be expected of the home of Disney, it's a great place.

kn: I wonder how many days will it take to I ride all attractions…

kk: Disneyland exists in the seven countries around the world.

kn: Well…Tokyo…Florida… Where are the other five?

kk: Hongkong, Shanghai, Paris, California and Hawaii.

kn: Disneyland in Paris seems cool.

kk: Oh, I think so.  Maybe…Hawaii will be opened soon.

kn: Yeah.  But Hawaii's has no attractions.

kk: What?

kn: It's a character's resort.

kk: Oh,  I get it! It seems to be popular with children who cannot ride attractions yet.

kn: I think it’s good because we can feel at home.  There is a spa and so on.

kk: Sounds good!

kn: I would like to go there someday.

kk: Yeah, I think so.

kn: I think that's all for today.  Thanks for listening to KSU student Podcast.
    We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment