Thursday, September 22, 2016

Episode 128: Let's Chat about Music


Ino: This is KSU Student Product. I'm Ino and this is Kazu. Nice to meet you, Kazu.

Kazu: Nice to meet you, Ino.

Ino: Kazu, what do you usually do on your holidays?

Kazu: I am usually listening to music.

Ino: Really? You like music, do you?

Kazu: Yes, I like it!

Ino: What kind of music do you like?

Kazu: I like rock and j-pop, and among those genres I like “Alexandros” very much!

Ino: Oh, that's very interesting. I'll listen their famous songs if I have free time.

Kazu: Thank you, Ino. By the way, what kind of music do you like?

Ino: I like rock too, but I listen to many artists.

Kazu: I see. Well, which artist do you like right now?

Ino: That's a difficult. For example, The Beatles, One Direction, Fall Out Boy and many more artists.

Kazu: Oh, so many. So please give me just one of your recommended artists.

Ino: Well... One Direction! Their famous song, "What Makes You Beautiful," is a very good song. So please listen to this song once, ok?

Kazu: Ok! I'm looking forward to it!

Ino: Well, that’s all for today’s podcast. Thanks for listening. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment