Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Episode 118: Our Summer Vacation Plans


S=Sayaka,R=Ruka

S:This is KSU Student Podcast. Hey Ruka!

R:Hey Sayaka!

S:What are you going to do in this summer vacation?

R:I want to travel.

S:Where are you going to visit?

R:I haven’t decided yet.

S:What do you want to do ?

R:I want to eat delicious foods, go to the sea, and go to an aquarium.

S:Then, you should go to Okinawa. You can eat delicious food and enjoy the wonderful beach. Tyuraumi aquarium is there too.

R:Really?

S:If you go there in August, you need about 8000 yen, but in September, you can enjoy it for only 5000 yen. It includes the cost of a bus, airplane, car, food, hotel, tickets of aquarium and scuba diving.

R:That’s a wonderful plan. I will visit Okinawa. How about you, Sayaka?

S:Then, I will visit Hokkaido. It’s the opposite side of Japan compared to Okinawa.

R:It is a good plan. What do you want to do in Hokkaido?

S:I want to eat ramen in Hokkaido, which is the place of origin.

R:Sapporo ramen? Will you go to Hokkaido only to eat ramen?

S:No, I won’t. I want to eat king crab, seasoned scallops, and bowl of rice topped with sashimi.

R:You’ll eat too much.

S:I feel happy when I eat. Therefore, I will go to Hokkaido.

R:Do you have any other plans?

S:I want to go to Disneyland.

R:Why?

S:Disneyland is the best way to heal myself.

R:I see. I suppose, you are dedicating yourself.

S:Yes. I want to meet Mickey Mouse.

R:I see. Mickey is very cute. I like him. How will you get there?

S:By the Shinkansen, or bullet train.

R:Really? It’s expensive, isn’t it? You can go there for 3,000 yen if you take the night bus.

S:I didn’t know that. I will check it out!

R:I think the cost is the biggest concern for us.

S:We should prepare for it.

R:That’ right.

S&R:Thank you for listening. That’s all for today.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment