Thursday, September 22, 2016

Episode 123: Health Chat

This is KSU student podcast.

My name is Natsuki and this is Ai.

Today we’re going to talk about Health.

N:  Hey, Ai. How have you been recently? What do you think is important for your health?

A:  I think that food is important for health. Because, when human beings don’t consume a healthy meal, they get sick. For example, I avoid a high thing of nutritional value such as vegetables and fruits, and drink a large quantity of liquor. It adversely affects my body.

N:  Yeah, I guess so.

N:  What are some other important things for health? I think that sleep is important for the heath, too.

A:  Oh, yes.

N:  I don’t get fatigued when I don’t get to sleep enough.

A:  In addition, it isn’t good for your brain either. It is hard to keep your concentration and you will not feel motivated.

N:  I think that it is important to spend your sleeping time regularly.

A:  That’s right.

A:   I think that moderate exercise is important for health as well. For Example, jogging and walking.

N:  I make a rule of going to walk my dog every day. It is good exercise for me.

A:  Good.

N:  The exercise is important to have good health even if I get old.

A:  Yeah, I guess so. We want to live long.

N:  Yes!

What do you think about health?

I think that’s all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment