Thursday, September 22, 2016

Episode 122: European Football 101


Hiroyuki: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Hiroyuki and this is Masato. Hey Masato
Masato: Hey Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki: You look sleepy, did you sleep well last night?
Masato: No, I couldn't sleep.
Hiroyuki: Oh, Why?
Masato: Because, last night EURO was held, so I watched EURO all night.
Hiroyuki: EURO? What is that?
Masato: EURO is the tournament to choose the No.1 soccer team in Europe. Didn't you know about it?
Hiroyuki: No, I don't know about soccer. Is it interesting?
Masato: This tournament is the highest level in the world. Teams are made of strong players. It's exciting to watch.
Hiroyuki: So, the league is in each country?
Masato: Yes, Spain, Germany, England, Italy are the strongest leagues now. They fight between countries and the game results will affect their league ranking.
Hiroyuki: I see, soccer is deep sport! I want to watch too! Can I see next EURO with you?
Masato: sure!
Hiroyuki: What's soccer team do you support?
Masato: I support "Liver Pool FC" comes from England league. And also "FC Barcelona" comes from Spain.
Hiroyuki: I know "FC Barcelona"! Messi and Neymar belong to Barcelona.
Masato: You know well! Barcelona is most strong team in the world.
Hiroyuki: Also I know Real Madrid is famous with Barcelona's rival.
Masato: Yes, they are. Messi's rival is Christiano Ronald too. Their rival relation will go on forever.
Hiroyuki: I know Christiano Ronald too! He is handsome and good at playing soccer. I wish to  be like him.
Masato: Yeah, he is the person who is envied all over the world. Let's watch soccer game just not EURO.
Hiroyuki: Sounds great, and tell me about soccer some time.
Masato: That all for today. Thanks for listening.
Hiroyuki: We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment