Thursday, September 22, 2016

Episode 121: Our favorite places in Japan


K: This is KSU podcast. My name is Koki and this is Atsunori.

A: Where do you think the best plan to travel in Japan is?

K: I think Kyoto is the best place, because Kyoto has many famous buildings and places. For example, Kiyomizu-temple, Kinkakuji-temple, and Heianzingu-shrine. There are very beautiful buildings.

A: Do you have a recommend place?

K: Yes, I do. I recommend Ginkakuji-temple! It has a very nice garden.

A: Oh, I see. What specialty Kyoto food do you like?

K: I like Yatsuhashi! It’s a cinnamon sweets. There are two types, Nama yatsuhashi and Yaki yatsuhashi. Nama yatsuhashi is sweets paste wrapped in soft thin triangle mochi. This is very delicious! Yaki yatsuhashi is hard and looks like a cookie.

A: Kyoto is nice place!

K: Where do you think travel best place in Japan?

A: I think Yaku island in Kagoshi is best, because it's possible to see very clean scenery. For example the Yaku cedar in Yakui sland is very mysterious and beautiful.

K: When going to Yaku island, what did you do?

A: First I climbed several famous mountains and I saw Yaku cedar. On the way back, I went to around the island by car.

K: Wow it seems very fascinating. what in Yaku island did you like?

A: It's an island, so It'll be possible to see the sea immediately, And when walking little, it's possible to go into nature. I think the sea and the mountains are very good and beautiful in Yaku island. Let's go together on the long vacation.

 

 I think that's all for today. Thanks for   listening to KSU student Podcast.

 We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment