Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Episode 116: Western and Japanese Music Battle


This is KSU student podcast.

 My name is Tatsuro  and this is Esuke. This is music history.

 

A: These day, I am interested in Western music.

B: Wow. What kind of genie are there Western music?

A: There are Hip-Hop,rap and R&B etc…

B: What is that?

A: For example, Pitbull and Chris Brown etc…

B: I see. I listen in the club. And I listen to Justin Bieber.

A: Justin sings Pop plus R&B. Pitbull sings party music rap. But,Wiz Kalipha sings underground rap. For example, drugs, girls, friend, and gangs. It is very interesting to listen to each other difference.

B: wow. I also listen. But I like Japanese music.

A: What kind of music do you listen to?

B: I listen to EXILE, Syota Shimizu,and Kana Nishino.

A: I sing EXILE too in Karaoke. I love them, Thie music is Pop plus R&B.

B: What kind of Japanese music is Hip-Hop?

A: There are Hilcrhyme and AK-69.

B: What is difference Westen music and Japanese music is Hip-Hop?

A: Originally, Westen Hip-Hop is black roots. So , Japanese Hip-Hop is Pops.

B: I see. Music sounds very interesting.

 

I think that’s all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student Podcast.

We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment