Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Episode 117: Premier League Soccer Chat

Hello. My name is Tomoya.
My name is Shunya.
Our theme is about Soccer in Premier League.

S: Hello. Tomoya.
T: Hello. Shunya. What did you do last night?
S: I watched movie with girlfriend. What did you do?
T: I played Winning Eleven. Which is video game.
S: Ah!!I sometimes play it
T: Really? Do you like soccer?
S: Yes. I do. I often watch soccer game of Japanese team.
T: There is recently it Do you watch soccer game of Premier League?
S: No. I don’t watch overseas soccer very often.
T: Overseas soccer is interesting. In particular, Premier League is very interesting.
S: How is it interesting?
T: There are many strong teams.
S: Which team do you like?
T: I like "Leicester City Football club"
S: Oh! I know it. Does Okazaki Shinji belong to it?
T: Yes, he does. "Leicester City Football club" won the Premier League Championship last season.
S: It is great that a Japanese is playing on active part on the team
T: He is a member of the Japanese team.
T: But, I didn't know about “Leicester City Football club" until they won Premier League Championship.
T: The club narrowly escaped relegation two season ago.
T: And there weren't any famous players on the team.
S: Why did this club win in Premier League?
T: One of the reasons is a clever piece of tactics.
T: It tactics is "Counter attack"
T: And It won by all reasons matching.
S: This club is also fortunately
S: Will dose "Leicester City Football Club" play on active part next season?
T: I want to play on active part.
T: But when a great player is transfer, it is difficult:
T: It club will appear the champion League.
S: That's great! I should watch it!
S: And I will watch the Premier League after this.
Thank you for listening to KSU podcast. see you.
see you.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment