Thursday, September 22, 2016

Episode 126: Our Pets


Y:Hi, I'm Yuka.

W:Hi, I'm Wakano. This is KSU student podcast.

Y:Hello, Wakano. What are you looking at?

W:Hello, Yuka. I'm looking at my dog's picture! My dog's name is Gaku. He live in my parents' home.  I'd like to meet him.

Y:How cute! What kind is your dog?

W:He is a shetland sheepdog. Yuka, have you any pets?

Y:Yes, I have! I have a dog. Her name is Nagi. Look at this picture!

W:Oh, she is very cute! By the way, do you know we can have an otter?

Y:Yes! I know! I have seen the video a man takes a bath with an otter.

W:I have seen the video, too. They are very smart. They can dry themselves on a towel. Besides this, we can have a chameleon, a pig, a hedgehog, a flying squirrel, a sloth and an owl in Japan.

Y:Really? Wonderful! I want to have a hedgehog! They are very, very cute!

W:I think so, too. I want to have a chameleon! I like a reptile. I'd like also to have a lizard, a gecko and a turtle!

Y:A reptile? I don't like it so much! What kind of pet there are in the world? A tiger, an alligator…… Wouldn't you like to check it by us now?

W:Sounds good! Let's try it!!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment