Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Episode 112 - Spooky Horror Spots in Japan


T : HELLO! My name is Tasuku. I'm from in Osaka. This is KSU Student Podcast

S : Hello, Tasuku! Nice to meet you. I'm Saki. Please call me Saki. I'm from Kyoto.

T : Do you like horror spots?

S : I like to go to horror spots!

T : Oh me too!

S : Are there ghost spots in your hometown ?

T : There are many ghost spot in my hometown.  For example, there is the  Kaizuka Kekkaku hospital. This hospital is not used anymore. But it still exists even now. There are many varieties of things which were used when the doctors did operations. Also many people say there is a ghost of a patient there. So people don't go this place.  Are there ghost spots in your hometown?

S : Well, for example Kiyotaki tunnel. There is something absolutely in this place! Even strong men are scared in its place.

T : I'm scared. But I think I enjoy going to ghost spot with many friends.  Which do you think is scarier?

S : I don't know.

T : Let's go there please to ascertain.

S : It's sounds good! That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment