Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Episode 006 - Spooky and Haunted Spots in Kyoto!


Transcript

A: Hello! This is KSU student podcast. My name is Kazuki and this is Yuki.
B: Hello. What’s up Kazuki?
A: I’m a bit chilly…
B: Really? You should go to the hospital!
A: No! Don’t worry. I haven’t caught a bad cold!
B: What? Why do you feel a chill?
A: Hmm… I think the cause is “Psychic spot” I went there last night.
B: Psychic spot? What is that?
A: That is very scary place. Maybe there are many ghosts.
B: Ghost? No kidding!? Where is it?
A: There are many psychic spots in Kyoto.
  For example, Midoroga-ike. This is a famous psychic spot.
B: I know this pond, but that is common place.
A: Have you been to it at night?
B: No. I always go to sleep at 8 o’clock.
A: The night Midorogaike is very, very scary.
  Here is one such episodes.
  One night, a taxi driver picked up a woman.
  She said, “Please go to Midorogaike” Driver said, “OK”
  After that, the car arrived at the destination, and driver looked back at her.
  But there was nobody in the seat…
B: Why!? Where did she go? It is free riding!!
A: I think that is unbelievable too…
  But it was an actual incident. It appeared in the Asahi-shinbun.
B: Oh my god… But I became interested in Psychic spot!
  Do you have another story? I want to hear more about the Psychic spots!
A: Ok. Next, let’s talk about “Kibune-jinja Shrine”
B: Eh? That is the tourist spot, isn’t it?
A: Yes, that is a famous spot. But actually, that is the birthplace of Ushi no Koku Mairi.
B: What is it? I don’t know.
A: Ushi no Koku Mairi is an occult art.
  Also, there are people who do this art now.
B: If I meet this man, what becomes of me?
A: You always go to sleep at 8, don’t you?
B: Yes,Yes! It is nothing to do with me!
A: Finally, let’s talk about “Kiyotaki Tunnel”
  It is the most frightening spot in the Kyoto.
  There are various rumours.
  For example, a woman who is wearing white clothes emerges at night.
B: That’s very scary… But I have nothing to do…
  Good heavens! My watch is broken! What time is it now!?
A: 12 o’clock at night! Why don’t we go to Kiyotaki Tunnel?
B: I would rather not!!
A: That’s all for today. We hope you learned something.
B: Thanks for listening!!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment