Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Episode 008 - Doraemon Science


Transcript

A: My name is Ryosuke and this is Takuya.

  This is KSU student Podcast.

   How are you doing?

B: I’m fine because Podcast is so fun.

   How about you?

A: I’m good.

   Today we are talking about “Doraemon science”.

   Do you know Doraemon?

B: Of course. It is a very famous Japanese comic. This comic was written

by Fujiko・F・Fujio.

A: That’s right!! Well, do you know “Himitsudougu”?

B: Yes! “Himitsudougu” is Doraemon’s item. It is convenient and funny.

   I want it for example “Takecopter”. “Takecopter” is easy and useful. It attaches to your head and you can fly.

A: I know. It is interesting but it has some problem.

B: Really? Why?!

A: First, we are caught in a traffic jam because there are no rules about traffic in the sky.

   If you are involved in a traffic accident, you will probably be seriously hurt!

B: I see, but if we make some rules, then sky traffic will be safe.

A: That’s a great idea but it has some more problems, too.

   Second, “Takecopter” is rechargeable. I think that your electric bill will be really high.

   It is the most dangerous of all transportation.

B: You’re right. Well, I think that “Himitudougu” can’t be realized.

A: I also thought so, but some “Himitudougu” can be realized.

   I think that the most interesting item is “Self-Shogi.”.

B: What’s that?

A: “Self-Shogi” is shogi machine. You can play shogi with a machine.

B: Sounds good!! I like playing shogi and my hobby is shogi. Sometimes I get bored because I can’t play shogi alone.

A: I see. I like playing chess but it can’t play alone. I think that “Self-Shogi” is a useful and interesting item.

B: That’s true. I want to buy it. Can I buy it somewhere?

A: There is a company called FuzizeroX. They have a project but you can’t buy it.

B: That’s bad. But the company project is interesting. Do they have any other projects?

A: It has more two project. “Bouenn megaphone” and “Sitsunai ryokouki”.

B: That’s funny. How about those?

A: “Bouennmegaphone” is a megaphone. You can talk to people from far away.

B: It’s nice.

A: “Situnairyokouki” is a planetarium in your house.

B: I like it. I can take a trip anywhere in my house. Right?

A: Yes! You can travel anywhere for example Tokyo, New York, or Paris.

B: That’s great! The company is great job.

A: I see. I hope to market all “Himitudougu” from “Doraemon” will be realized in the future.

B: That’s wonderful. I hope so too.

A: That’s all for today.

B: We hope you learned something new today. Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment