Monday, November 23, 2015

Episode 022 - Do you smell that? It's Perfume


Transcript

A: My name is Junpei and Eiichiro this is KSU podcast.

 How have you been recently?

 

B: I’m busy.

 

A: What ?

 

B: Because, I study very hard.

 Give me a break!

 

A: Sounds like a tough situation.

 I’ll keep my fingers crossed!

 

B: Thank you.

 

A: Today we’re going to talk about perfume history.

 Hey! Eiichiro.

 Do you use perfume?

 

B: Yes, I do

 

A: What perfume do you use?

 

B: Abercrombie & Fitch

 

A: It is a good fragrance

 Do you know why people started using perfume?

 

B: No, but I think old people didn’t wash their bodies so they wear perfume.

 

A: Of course, it is also that.

 But, it is a medieval story.

The first story is Cleopatra

 

 

B:  Cleopatra was using perfume? That’s the first time I’ve heard that.

 

A:  To be precise, she had a concept similar to perfume.

 

B:  I see.

 What was she doing?

A:  Cleopatra didn’t always miss the smell of roses.

 And, she was taking a rose bath every day.

 In today’s money, she was using $2, 000 of roses every day.

 

B: Was she using so much money on perfume?

  If I have $2,000, I would eat delicious food.

 

A: I think so too.

 She captivated men with the rose fragrance.

 

B: She was a scary woman.

 

A: But, if she wasn’t thinking like this, perfumes wouldn’t exist.

 

B: We should thank her.

 

A: By the way, I don’t have a perfume.

 

B: In spite of you detail, you don’ t have any perfume?

Let’s go to buy rose perfume tomorrow.

 

A: OK

 

B: Thanks for listening. That’s all for today.

A: We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment