Monday, November 9, 2015

Episode 010 - Long Lost Secrets of Doraemon's Tools


Transcript

A: My name is Yuto and this is Shogo. How have you been recently?
B: I'm fine. How about you.A: I'm fine too.
B: Today we are going to talk about "DORAEMON". Hey, Yuto. Did you know comic writer who drew "DORAEMON"?
A: I don't know. Who?
B: It's "Fujiko, F, Fujio". He is very famous in japan and drew many comics.
A: That's great. What comic did he draw?
B: For example,.....
A: I know these comics. I used to watch "Kiteretsu daihyakka"(キテレツ大百科) on TV when I was elementary school student. I think that there are no person who don't know these comics.
B: I see. By the way, if you can get a tool which appear in an animated cartoon, what do you have your choice?
A: If I get a DORAEMON's tool, I want to get a "DOKODEMO door"(どこでもドア).I will use the door to go to tourist spot in the world. For example, I want to go Egypt. Because I want to watch Pyramid and Sphinx. In addition, I want to go to Disneyland. I haven't ever been there. I think that I warp toilet in Disney land with a DOKODEMO door. I don't have to spend money to enter Disneyland!
B: Oh. You are bad. You should pay money to enter. I want to go to Egypt too! Incidentally, I think "TAKEKOPUTAA"(タケコプター)such as a small propeller plane is attractive tool. We can fly only put TAKEKOPUTAA on our head. YOU don't need brake, accelerator, even the preparatory time. Moreover it doesn't make a noise! Because as soos as rotate the propeller, your body come up to the surface. Honestly itis not sound realistic. Such as a small tool cannot make human fly. Also, there is a danger of burden on the neck. This is a problem which should be improved. Anyway, TAKEKOPUTAA give me a sense of the romance. When I was a child, I wished to get it somehow.
A: I really understand your feelings. Everybody hopes to fly like a bird.
As we have explained, DORAEMON was our admiration and even now, it remains just the same as before.
B: As time lacking for a full explanation, We will talk it another time.
Thank you for listening!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment