Monday, November 23, 2015

Episode 020 - It's Takoyaki Time!


Transcript

A: Haruno  B: Tomoko  C: Hiromi

 

A: Hello~ I'm Haruno.

B: I'm Tomoko.

C: My name is Hiromi. How do you feel today?

A: I'm fine!

B: I'm fine, but I'm so hungry now.

A: That's too bad...

C: Oh, really? What food do you want to eat?

B: Well...I want to eat Takoyaki !

A: Good!

C: Oh, I love it!!

B: By the way, have you heard of Takoyaki news?

A, C: What?

B: Takoyaki restaurants appear in Michelin.

A: Really? I didn't know.

C: Me too. I'm interested in.

B: TAKOYAKI joined Michelin's new category "Street foods".

A: How nice!

C: What kind of shop?

B: Well… Aizuya appears in here.

Takoyaki is said to have originated in there.

A: It's a traditional shop.

C: Elsewhere?

B: OOTAKO!! As the name suggests, theirs Takoyaki has big octopus.

A: Wow! I want to eat it.

C: Did Tamaya put the guide?

B: Just a moment....Yeah! The restaurant appears in!!

C: They use soup of Omar prawns.

A: Wow! Luxury! But I like Gindako. Did it put the guide?

B: Ah-....Gindako didn't appear in Michelin...

A: Oops!

C: But it is very famous.

B: Yes! I often go to Gindako.

A: Thanks for the follow. By the way, do you know Takoyaki's history?

B, C: Oh, I don't know. 

A: Takoyaki was cooked in Aizuya in 1935.

C: 1935...They has about 80 years of history.

B: That's impressive!! 

A: Do you know Rajioyaki? It's said to be the model of the Takoyaki.

B: I have heard of that! There is gristle in .

A: Yes. You know that well!

C: I know, I know something of the affair.

B, A: What?

C: Takoyaki was inspired by Akashiyaki. So Takoyaki was used octopus and eggs!!

B, A: That Akashiyaki? Was that so!

A: I'm sure that Takoyaki has various kinds.

B: Ah, I see! I know Kobeyaki. That's so good.

A, C: Kobeyaki? What?

B: Kobeyaki put source and dip bonito stock.

C: It resembles Akashiyaki. Akashiyaki has more eggs than Takoyaki.It tastes very elegant.

A: You know that well! Takoyaki has deep meaning. Well, do you cook Takoyaki in your home?

B: Of course! I like it!! I held Takoyaki Party. 

C: Yeah!!I love it. It is interesting me to cook takoyaki with my friends.

A: Is there the point when you cook it? I think that main point is timing to turn Takoyaki.

B: I think main point is thin dough. It is difficult to bake, but you can make so good. 

C: Really? I don't like octopus so I put sausage or cheese.  

A: Is it Takoyaki? But Takoyaki is interesting that I can cook it however I like.

B: Right, we know many main points to make Takoyaki. Let's introduce a nice recipe!

C: That's great. Please make a memo. 

A: First, ingredient of the dough. Wheat flour 200g, soup stock 800~900ml, egg 3, soy sauce and sweet sake a tablespoon, yam moderate. It's secret ingredient.

B: Next, ingredient in Takoyaki. Boiled octopus, Green onion, Red ginger and Tempura bits. Please provide them a proper quantity.

C: Let's how to cook. First mix the eggs and yam. And we put stock soup little by little. Next we put flour too. Finally we season sou and sweet sake. We have to cool that in the refrigerator, so it will become tasty!!

A: Next, cut ingredients. Octopus is the size that it's easy to eat. Cabbage and red pickled ginger chop into fine pieces.

B: OK! Let's bake them!! If you move down non-round spot, you can make beautiful ball.

C: It is crispy outside and creamy inside!!

A: I really want to eat Takoyaki!

B: Let's go to eat Takoyaki together!!

A, C: Sounds good! I agree :)

C: Alright then, later! Thank you for listening. We hope you learned something.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment