Monday, November 23, 2015

Episode 025 - iPhone Battle! iPhone 5s vs. iPhone 6s


Transcript

My name is Kyota and this is Yuma. This is KSU product.

 

How about you doing?

 

I bought an iphone6s, and you?

 

Recently my iphone5s was broken. I dropped it from stairs.

 

Oh, no. that’s too bad.

Which do you to repair or to buy new cellphone?

 

I think to buy new cellphone. What do you recommend?

 

It is my cellphone. This is iphone6s.

 

Iphone6s? hmm.. I think it is difficult to operate of one hand, because it is bigger.

 

Certainly, it is bigger than the display size of iphone5s. iphone5s’s display is 4 inches. However the iphone6s is 4.7 or 5.5 inches.

 

Hmm.. I will not probably buy it.

 

But I think it is early, you decide to buy it only the reason. There are a lot of difference between iphone5s and iphone6s.

 

Difference? For example?

 

First, the color of iphone6s are silver, space-grey, gold and rose gold.

 

The color of iphone5s are silver, space- grey and gold.

Rose gold is new color.

 

Ok. Next, iphone6s’s capacities have 16GB, 64GB and 128GB.

However, iphone5s have 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.

 

Really? I has surprised that there is 128GB. I grad it because I often take a lot of pictures and movies in outside. In addition, I listen to a lot of music.

 

Do you like to take pictures or movies?

 

Sure

 

The camera pixels of iphone6s are 12-megapixel, iphone5s are 8-megapixel.

 

What do you mean?

 

You can take them more beautiful.

 

Really?

 

Yes! In addition, inside camera was improved than before.

 

That’s great! I often take selfie.

 

Then iphone6s has the function called “3D Touch”.

It charge the effect by tapping lightly and pressing harder.

 

Let me see. iphone6s is easy to use, isn’t it?

 

Yeah! I recommend iphone6s.

 

I’ll buy iphone6s.

Could you tell me your recommended store?

 

Of cause. Let’s go to together now!

 

Walking now

 

This is my shop!

 

What!?


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment