Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Episode 004 - What do you know about NMB48?


Transcript

Y: My name is Yoko and this is Ayana.This is KSU podcast.
A: How have you been recently?
Y: Well, I haven't been anything lately, because I am busy.
A: That's too bad.
Y: Did you go anywhere?
A: I went to Osaka for handshake section of NMB48.It was very fun.
Y: That's interesting. Which of NMB48 do you like best?
A: Hmm…I like Yamaoto Sayaka the best.
Did you know Yamaoto Sayaka?
Y: Yes. What do you like about her?
A: She is very cute and good at singing.
It is her dream to become a singer-songwriter think she will become a singer song writer sometime.
Y: Oh, I see. What is she like?
A: She is friendly to everyone. I had met only three times, but she remembered me. I was very surprised about that and I was very glad. So, she is popular with every generation. It is the most difficult to meet her    
on AKB48 group.
Y: Oh, that's great. I really want to try to meet her.
A: I recommend it.
Y: Thank you for listening. Good bye.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment