Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Episode 027 - C. Ronaldo: A man or a legend?


Transcript

A: Hello My name is Yoshinori and this is Fumiya. This is KSU podcast. How have you been recently?

B: I'm fine. How about you?

A: I'm good. It's close to Christmas.

B: Yeah. That's right. Do you have a Christmas plan?

A: No, I don't have Christmas plan. Maybe I will work my part-time job. How about you?

B: Now that's surprise. Me too.

A: Well then, shall we play the video games on Christmas.

B: OK. That's a nice idea. Let's play a soccer game.

A: Yes, I like soccer games. Which team do you use when you play the soccer game?

B: Hum... Real Madrid Club.

A: Oh, Real Madrid! C.Ronaldo is the most famous player in Real Madrid Club.

B: Let's talk about C.Ronaldo.

A: That's good idea.

B: His real name is Cristano Ronaldo dos santos Aveira.

A: I have never been heard his real name. Where was he born?

B: He was born in Portugal. His hometown is Funchal

A: Funchal... I have never heard of it. Which team did he play for?

B: He started at Sporting Club de Portugal. In those day Sporting Club de Portugal was a strong team in Portugal. Later, he transferred to Manchester United FC for 2.4 billion yen.

A: 2.4 billion yen. It’s very expensive.

B: It’s early to be surprised. Furthermore, he was transferred to Real Madrid for about 14 billion yen.

A: Really? 14 billion yen… I am surprised. I want to hear about it more. Please teach me.

B: OK! He got many prizes. He won a Ballon D’or three times. Ballon D’or is given to the most valuable player in the world.

A: Who are some other players who won a Ballon Dor?

B: Messi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, and Zidane.

A: Wow… They are very famous players. C Ronald is a good player. Has he got married?

B: No, but he has a girlfriend.  Not only that, but he had over 30 girlfriends.

A: Over 30 people?! Wow… That’s many girlfriends. Please talk about him some more.


B: There is also a C Ronald’s fashion brand store in his hometown. His salary is about 7.4 billion yen for one year.

A: About 7.4 billion yen. I can’t imagine. Thank you for teaching me about C Ronald’s information. I want to see that he is playing soccer game.

B: Me too
Thank you for listening by our talk.

We hope you learned something new today.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment