Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Episode 003 - Soccer Chat: FC Barcelona rules the pitch!


Transcript

Kenji: Hello and welcome to the KSU student podcast.
       My name is Kenji and this is Reo.

Reo: From now, we will talk about FC Barcelona in this episode.
     Please listen to our talking.

Kenji: Hello Reo. 
       How are you doing?

Reo: Hello Kenji. 
     I'm tired, because I'm very busy recently.
     For example, studying and working.
     How are you doing?

Kenji: Yeah, very good!
       Because it was decided that I could go to Yokohama to see an FC Barcelona game in December.

Reo: Really?
     It's good news for you.
     But sorry...
     I don't know very much about soccer.
     FC Barcelona is the team to which Lionel Messi belongs, isn't it?

Kenji: Yes, it is.
       I think that he is the most famous soccer player in the world.

Reo: I think so too.
     I feel so energetic.
     It's enviable that you can see him for me.

Kenji: But, there are two pieces of bad news for me.

Reo: What are they?

Kenji: The first news is that Messi was injured last month.
       He will be out for two months.
       If medical treatment proceed as scheduled, he would be in time for the December game.

Reo: Oh, Good for you.

Kenji: The other news is that Messi and his father must stand trial for tax fraud charges.

Reo: Wow, are you sure?

Kenji: Yes. 
       But, they insist on their innocence.

Reo: I believe that they are innocent, too.
     But, if they are guilty, what will happen?

Kenji: If that's true, Messi can't participate in games for one year.

Reo: One year?
     Oh, That's serious.
     I hope that you can see him in December.

Kenji: Thank you.

Reo: Not only he, but many good players belong to FC Barcelona, don’t they?

Kenji: Yeah, of course.

Reo: Especially among them, who is your favorite player?

Kenji: Well...
       My favorite player is Luis Suarez.

Reo: Oh, I don't know him.
     Would you tell me about him?

Kenji: OK!
       Suarez is one of the best strikers in the world.
       But, he is very crazy.

Reo: Why?

Kenji: He sometimes bites players of opposing team during the game.

Reo: He bites them?
     That's interesting!

Kenji: I'm looking forward to being able to see his play.
       I can hardly wait for December!

Reo: Who are you going with?

Kenji: Yeah, I'm going to go with my friend.
       I often play soccer with him.

Reo: Oh, sounds good!

Kenji: There are a lot of fans of FC Barcelona in Japan.
       I think that a lot of people will come to see the game on the day.

Reo: I think so too.
     Please get an FC Barcelona’s player's autograph, if possible.

Kenji: Hmm...
       That's very difficult.
       But, I will buy it, if you want a souvenir.

Reo: Oh, Thank you!
     I want it!
     I hope that watching the soccer match will become a lifelong memory for you.

Kenji: Thank you!

Reo: You're welcome.

Kenji: Well, I think is all for today’s podcast. I hope you learned something new today.

Reo: Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment