Thursday, November 12, 2015

Episode 017 - Aliens and UFOs


Transcript:

A:  Hello, everyone.  My name is Kenta and this is Atsuya. This is KSU Student Podcast. How are you doing?

B:  I'm sleepy, because I didn't sleep yesterday.  How are you?

A: I'm not sleepy.  I'm fine. What were you doing last night?

B: I was looking for an unidentified flying object on the Internet.

A: I don't know it.  What is it?

B: It is a UFO.  Do you know UFOs?

A: Of course.  It is very famous and mysterious.

B: Yea.  Have you ever seen a UFO?

A: No, i haven't.  Have you seen it?

B: No, I haven't seen it yet. However I believe in UFOs, so I will see a UFO someday.  You may see a UFO, if you believe in them.

A: Hmm. . . , but I don't believe in them.

B: Oh, however you should have seen a lot of UFO on TV. And actually a UFO has been seen by many people. Nevertheless, you still don’t believe, do you?

A: No, I don’t.

B: Well, Do you believe in space alien?

A: I don’t believe in them either, but I hope that E. T.  exists. Because I like the movie “E. T. ”

B: What is E. T. ? What kind of this space alien?

A: E. T.  is a good alien.  This movie is very famous.  You should see it.

B:  OK, I will see it.  I want to go to TSUTAYA right now. So please tell me other good alien movie.

A: Oh. . . TSUTAYA. I like GEO.

B: I like GEO too, so please tell me a good alien movie.

A: Well. . . , for example, “Star Wars”, “Transformers”, “Men in Black”.

B: Wow so many movies, but I don't know “Transformers”.

A: “Transformers” is an action movie.  This movie was a big hit. This movie has four movies in the series. The director is Michael Bay.  He is very famous.

B: Thank you.  I will see it. By the way, Do you know UMA?

A: No, What is it?

B: UMA means “Unidentified Mysterious Animal”. For example, “Nessie”, “Tsuchinoko” and “Big foot”.

A: Oh, I know “Nessie” and “Tsuchinoko”, but I don't know a “Big foot”.

B: “Big foot” is found in the Rockies. Their height is 2 meters~3 meters and Weight is 200 kg~300 kg. And their footprints are 45 centimeters. They looks like Ape-man or gorilla.

A: Wow, I didn't know it.  Thank you for teaching.

B: What do you think about UMA?

A: I don't believe in them.  Is this an urban legend?

B: I don't think so, because Coelacanth wasn't believed in for a long time. However Coelacanth existed. So, maybe “Nessie” existed.

A: Wow, It might be so. That's all for today.  I hope you learned something new today. Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment