Friday, November 6, 2015

Episode 009 - Best Places to See Fall Leaves in Kansai!


Transcript

N: My name is Narumi. This is Miyu.

M: This is KSU Student podcast.

N: Our major is life science. Well, have you finished the biology homework yet?

M: I haven’t finished yet. This homework is difficult.

N: I think so too. Homework become harder than spring season.

M: The experiment began from a second semester. Our homework is gradually increasing.

N: I feel uneasy about what happens after we become second graders. But it is a useful thing and I will do my best in the future.

M: Let’s do our best and help each other. Well, recently, you’ve seen that there are decorations of colored leaves in shopping centers, haven’t you?

N: Yes, I have. I feel that the present season is autumn. So, today we’re going to talk about Autumn colored leaves spots in the kinki district.

M: It is the season of colored leaves now. Did you go to some places to see the changing leaves?

N: Not yet.

M: Then let’s go together. I brought a brochure.

N: I want to go to the spot to see beautiful colored leaves. Look! There’s a ranking in the brochure.

M: Wow it’s so beautiful. The first place is Odaigahara in Nara. Now is exactly the right time for colored leaves.

N: But, it’s a little far for us.

M: I see… Then what do you think about going to Arashiyama. It’s in Kyoto.

N: I’ve been to Arashiyama several times. There are many famous places surrounded by colored leaves and I can walk around while eating food from the area. We can enjoy Arashiyama all day.

M: That sounds like fun. But the second rank place is Metasekoia. It’s a row of trees in Shiga.

N: Yeah I want to go there because I feel that this place is very beautiful.

M: But that place is in Shiga. How do we get there?

N: The place takes one hour from Kyoto station. So shall we go for a drive?

M: Thank you. I’ll bring a homemade lunch for us.

N: We’re like a couple! I want to go there with my boyfriend.

M: Surely. Let’s try really hard so we can find a boyfriend by Christmas.

N: That’s all for today.

M: I hope you learned something new. Thanks for listening.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment