Monday, November 23, 2015

Episode 023 - Chelsea Soccer Club Fans Unite!


Transcript

K: Hello. My name is Ryosuke Kondo.

S: My name is Shingo Akira.

K: Our theme is about Chelsea of the English soccer team.

K: Hello. How are you?

S: I’m fine.

K: Why is it?

S: Because I play soccer being good recently.

K: Hahaha……That means, is it Barcelona fan?

S: That’s right. Which team do you like?

K: I like Chelsea. Chelsea has history very much, and is very strong.

S:There are a lot of world class player in Chelsea.

K: yeah. Hazard, Courtois, Oscar, Cesc, Diego Costa.

S:Hazard is best. His technique, speed isn't stopped by defense.

K:I think that he get Ballon'dOr.

K:Courtois is young and good goalkeeper.  

S: He took a regular from Chef because he made an outstanding performance last year.

K: He called the world’s best goalkeeper from everybody now.

S: I don't like Diego Costa. His Play is provocative.  He is crazy gorilla.

K: No, that't not so! That is his play style.

S: Well…  Who do you like best?

K: I like Luis Suarez.

S:That is crazy gorilla. ahahahaha

K:Mourinho dismissed the medical staff of Chelsea recently.

S: Well……it was a cause that the medical staff stopped a game in the opening game.

K:The angry medical staff accused Mourinho.

S: The grudge of the woman is terrible…….

K: For such a reason, disorder of Chelsea continues.

S:I seem to have possibilities to dismiss Mourinho recently.      

K: But I think that Chelsea becomes strong once again.

S:Why is it?

K: Mourinho is a splendid supervisor.

S: Surely……the good member gather.

K: A Japanese player wants you to go to Chelsea sometimes……

フォームの始まり

 

フォームの終わり

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment